About H&M Group
H&M is the largest international clothing retailer only behind Spain-based Inditex (parent company of Zara). H&M was founded by Erling Persson and its current CEO is Helena Helmersson.
H&M Group Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||H&M Group|
|Post Name||Accounts Payable Officer|
- Stake owner management
- Invoice process for H&M internal expenses
- Account reconciliations
- Vendor reconciliation
- Initiate weekly connect with local accounting team understand their concerns
- Create internal invoices to countries within the H&M group
- Good knowledge on accounting and expense categorization
- Support our colleagues with intercompany related questions
- Work with external vendor for smooth flow of invoice and payment
- Analysis and investigations within the accounting area
- Other activities regarding the designated area
- Degree in business administration
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in SAP
- Manage a high workload
- Curious and a fast learner
- Flexible and don’t afraid to adopt new challenges
How to Apply
Consultant Off-Campus Recruitment at Genpact, Bangalore:Apply Now!
Internship Opportunity at TestBook [15k Stipend]:Apply Now!
error: Content is protected !!