About the Organization
Bain & Company is an American management consulting company headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The firm provides advice to public, private, and non-profit organizations.
About the Opportunity
As an analyst you will be an active member of the team, learning how to make businesses more valuable and help our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage. The Analyst is responsible for generating specific industry & company insights to support global Bain case teams, client development teams and industry practices.
They are also responsible to generate sound hypotheses and proactively help to focus on the most leveraged issues, using various tools and techniques. This may include primary or secondary industry research, preparing presentations, translating data into meaningful insights etc.
- Comprehend client needs and challenges for adapting to case expectations. Show ability to resolve discrete issues and/or drive consensus
- Identify and apply the relevant analytical tools for own work stream and ensure zero-defect analysis.
- Understand the client business/industry to generate and screen realistic solutions based on a blend of research and analysis. Communicate data, knowledge and insight to the entire team.
- Effectively structure communication of insights from own work stream and ensure a logical flow of relevant information in presentations. Deliver clear and professional presentations to the team/team leaders/managers
- Consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
Only VIT Vellore 2023 batch is eligible to apply for 6 month internship