Morgan Stanley is looking for young professionals to fill the full-time job position of Associate – US Registrations at L&CD, Mumbai.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
About the Position
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Associate US Registrations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyzing, filing, maintaining, and updating qualifications, and employment for all prospective and current employee
- Maintaining records for all registered employees of the Firms serviced
- Perform periodic review and analysis of the departmental processes, procedures and policies
- Demonstrate strong client-relations skills and ability to partner with business and control functions to develop practical solutions that meet business needs while remaining compliant with applicable laws and regulations
- Provide advice and training to employees regarding licensing, examination requirements and continuous professional training matters.
- University degree and/or professional qualification preferably in Accounting, Law, Finance or Business.
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of professional experience in Registrations and Licensing at a financial institution.
Required Skills and Qualities
- Experience in the resolution of issues.
- Good communication skills – written and oral.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with colleagues across regions and Business Units
- Knowledge of licensing requirements in other jurisdictions advantageous
- Experience in conducting fit and proper checks related to licensing and registrations
- Possess strong analytical / reasoning skills
- Be able to handle highly confidential information professionally and with appropriate discretion
- Have the ability to use various PC, MS Office and internet applications
- Have the ability to effectively handle a fast-paced environment and successfully meet established deadline requirements
- Be self-motivated and must have the ability to work independently.
Corporate Counsel at Amazon Internet Services Private Limited [Gurgaon]: Apply Now!
Field Project Coordinator [PQE:01-03] at SBI Foundation, Chamoli- Uttarakhand:Apply by 5 Sept.
error: Content is protected !!