About the Organization
Founded in 2018, Loop is the fastest-growing insure-tech & health-tech startup in India. Our mission is to help 100 million Indians live healthy and worry less through our integrated healthcare & insurance offering. We’re backed by eminent global investors like Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and Y-Combinator, with angels investors from WeWork, Twitch, and Google Ventures.
As a broker, Loop helps companies buy best in-class health benefits for their teams bundled with our unique Loop Health medical services. With our in-house medical team, we provide virtual and in-person OPD, chronic condition management, and surgical care routing services to promote primary care and reduce preventable claims.
300+ enterprises like Shaadi, SKF, Saregama, Rediff, mSwipe, and GE count Loop as their trusted employee benefits partner to keep their 120,000+ employees and family members healthy and happy.
About the Opportunity
Loop is looking for a young freshers who are outspoken talented and creative intern to assist the onboarding team when it comes to onsite onboardings with an end objective of user engagement post the onboarding is completed.
If you are excited about this and would want to kick start your career with an amazing opportunity, feel free to go though the following details.
You can be someone who has just appeared the final exam, completed the degree or pursing one.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attend and assist with onboarding activities for onsite locations.
- Manage activation booths and drive conversions of app installs by engaging with users and understanding their needs
- Manage user queries and collect data on the requirements & Issues faced
- Drive user experience by generating Onboarding collateral for users
- Give an amazing user experience to end users by attending their impromptu doubts
- Elevate the end users by sharing the right piece of information
- Focus on the delight factor
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work with data and create actionable insights
- Enthusiast who is a team player