Accenture is inviting applications from young legal professionals for the post of Contract Associate Manager.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, it offers Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres.
About the Position
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 1 vacancy of Contract Associate Manager.
- Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida and Pune.
No. of Positions
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the first point of escalation for the support area.
- Establish strong credibility and relationship with the Legal/Legal Services team and with business and/or external Clients.
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing all procurement contracts/subcontracts, affiliate addendum, proposals, agreements, flow downs and other documents relevant to Procurement domains and performing specific research based on internal stakeholder requirements.
- Maintain contract/subcontract compliance in line with company policies and procedures and ensure issues are timely escalated to the line manager and resolved.
- Identify process improvements in the Procurement domain and lead the team in drafting checklists and process documents.
- Directly liaising with internal stakeholders and deal teams on various legal issues.
- Provide training/on-the-job training to the new joiners of the Procurement team.
- Travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience at a law firm or as in-house counsel and/or in legal outsourcing.
- Fluency in English (and other languages, depending on geography supported) with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate very good interpersonal skills.
- Take ownership, and drive tasks to closure.
- Demonstrate promptness, accuracy and consistency with the activities supported.
- Detail-oriented, sound judgement, and flexible.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational, skills.
- Able to work with internal and external teams, and understands delivery requirements.
- Able to take end-to-end ownership of projects and teams on function-specific processes.
- Good understanding of Accenture offerings and function-specific services performed.
- Good understanding of corporate business practices and contracting regulations.
- Comfortable with technology and has experience in the use of tools & databases.
- Ability to work under pressure, with exposure to senior management.
- Effectively manage priorities and stakeholder expectations.
- Build trust-based relationships by delivering on commitments.
- Good understanding of commercial agreements, and legal and compliance fundamentals.
- Member of the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and/ or professional certification is considered a plus.
- Open to working with and understanding cross-cultures and locations throughout Accenture global organization.
- Understand the value of diversity and recognize the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences bring to Accenture.
- Demonstrate inclusion and respect for all individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, age, disability, culture, social status and/or sexuality.
- Leader as well as team player, collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives.