Amazon’s Legal Department is looking for a talented young legal professional for the role of Corporate Counsel at its Gurgaon office.
Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL) is a local legal Indian entity that acts as a seller for AWS services in India.
About the Position
Online applications are invited from legal professionals for the position of Corporate Counsel.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Primarily support AWS’ business development and marketing teams in India.
- Responsible for drafting, negotiating, and advising on cloud IT service agreements with a broad range of customers from startups to enterprises and their partner IT companies.
- Support for local marketing, training and digital transformation consulting activities.
- Act as a counsellor for senior management and other business team members.
- Participating in other Amazon legal projects as directed, managing legal issues that arise in existing commercial relationships, and managing complex regulatory issues.
- Law degree (J.D. or equivalent) from a leading law school.
- 5 or more years of post-admission legal experience; more experienced candidates should still apply.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic about technology, enjoy working hard and being continually challenged, have strong written and oral communication skills, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
- In-house experience at a technology company or in a private practice technology group.
- Familiarity with IT/technology licensing, outsourcing and services agreements.
- Understanding of intellectual property, competition and privacy issues.
Legal Internship [For 1st & 2nd Year Law Students] at PhonePe, Mumbai: Applications Open
Associate–US Registrations at Morgan Stanley, Mumbai: Apply Now!
error: Content is protected !!