About the Organization:
All businesses want to prosper in this increasingly digital world, but it can be hard to know where to start. We help you streamline your offline businesses and take the first step to scale in a digital environment.
About The Team:
We are striving to create the best productivity tools which will help small businesses to go online and scale their growth consistently with the bleeding edge of technology. You will work closely with our founding team to build new and compelling experiences for our customers!
We place special emphasis on the continuous growth of each team member – and we do this with regular 1-1s and open communication. As Founder’s Office Intern you will be part of self-starters who thrive on teamwork and constructive feedback.
About The Role:
As an Founder’s Office Intern, you will solve real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our users. In this role, you will ensure that the solutions and processes that we create are of the highest quality.
Apply if You are:
- A Self Starter generalist who wants to get things done.
- Want to create and execute processes to expand the team and make hiring efficient.
- Learn and improve the product consistently.
- Want to experience the startup culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the CEO and experience entrepreneurship.
- Ruthlessly prioritizing and executing.
- Communicating with clients.
- Helping with communicating within the team and expanding the team.
- Writing, documenting and elaborating unique solutions which we are creating.
- Bachelors degree pass-out optional.
- Prior experience of at least one intensive internship.
- Genuine interest in product and startups.
- Strong communication skills.
- Growth Driven Mindset.
Duration and Stipend:
- This is a 6 Month paid internship with stipend of Rs.10,000-20,000, with the opportunity of turning to a full time job based on candidate performance.
Why Join Us:
- A fast-moving, fun, growth oriented company made up of skillful team players.
- Transparent, open, and collaborative work environment.
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs.
How to Apply
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!