About the Organization
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. With over 240,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities, to thrive in an ever-changing world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- End-to-End customer order management execution, from receiving customer purchase order in Logistics to invoice received by customer.
- Order Management.
- Receives & validates customer purchase order; enters & schedules sales order; confirms customer purchase order.
- Procurement and Inventory Management.
- Receives approved purchase request & info about selected supplier; creates & sends purchase order to supplier.
- Distribution (Delivery Management).
- Manages shipping, transportation, export control & customs.
- Receives & checks customer invoice trigger reached; validates invoice preconditions; create, print & send customer invoice; create accounting document.
- Runs implemented automation solutions.
- Creates and delivers reports.
- Solves queries
- Undergraduates / Graduates in any field.
How to Apply
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!
Analyst-Non Profit Advisory at Sattva Consulting, Bangalore:Apply Now!
Management Consulting Internship at Mott MacDonald Group:Apply Now!
error: Content is protected !!