About the Organisation:
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and many of the top companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
An APCO internship is designed to give interns a valuable educational experience, with exposure to a wide range of client work.
While APCO interns are encouraged to develop their interest in either public relations or public affairs and policy advocacy, they will gain exposure in both practice areas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The following are specific duties performed on a daily basis:
- Provide general research and intelligence to the office (monitoring media, institutional developments, policy and legislative updates) particularly development issues of primary education and public health.
- Actively support new business opportunities by contributing to brainstorms, conducting research, compiling bios and preparing decks.
- Editing of policy reports and other client deliverables.
- Writing analytical pieces on Indian policy, current events and business trends.
- Active participation in brainstorming and strategy sessions
- Support event coordination and logistics.
- Other similar duties as assigned.
- Degree and/or postgraduate degree, preferably in Public relations, Sociology, Communications, Journalism, Economics, Marketing or similar field.
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in public relations.
- Excellent English writing and editing skills.
- Strong research and critical thinking skills.
- Computer skills: MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and perform under tight deadlines.
- Self-starter and willing to learn in a professional demeanour
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!