About the Organization
Black & Veatch is an employee-owned, global leader in building critical human infrastructure in Energy, Water, Telecommunications and Government Services. Since 1915, we have helped our clients improve the lives of people in over 100 countries through consulting, engineering, construction, operations and program management. Our revenues in 2018 were US $3.5 billion. Follow us on www.bv.com and in social media.
The Black & Veatch Summer Internship Program is designed to provide the following to students:
- Experience in a working environment
- Meaningful work assignments
- Introduction to Black and Veatch corporate culture
- Chance to network with experienced executives, leading professionals, and peers
- Opportunity to learn and expand classroom theory into practice
- Earn excellent hourly wage
- Perform research, data analysis and report-writing for projects
- Conduct economic and financial studies for utilities, developers and/or independent power producers in several of the following areas:
- Power supply planning studies
- Integrated Resource Planning (IRP)
- Feasibility studies for domestic or international power generation projects
- Deregulation, restructuring and competitive positioning services
- Electric market price forecasting
- Asset valuation
- Project development including project structuring and Developing/reviewing/negotiating project agreements
- Individual contributor with no subordinates
- Current enrollment in accredited university in Finance, Economics, Engineering or related field of study.
- No previous experience required.
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!
Management Consulting Internship at Mott MacDonald Group:Apply Now!
Google Off-Campus Analyst Recruitment 2022:Apply Now!
error: Content is protected !!