Indian Oil Corporation Limited is inviting applications to fill 18 vacancies for the post of Law Officer and Senior Law Officer by August 14, 2022.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is a diversified, integrated energy major with a presence across the entire Hydrocarbon value chain and Alternative Energy sources.
About the Position
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Law Officer and Senior Law Officer.
No. of Vacancies
- Senior Law Officer – 9
- Law Officer- 9
- Only Indian Nationals, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria, are eligible to apply.
- Graduate Degree in any discipline AND Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB); OR
- 5 years Integrated LLB Degree.
- The LLB degree should also enjoy recognition from the Bar Council of India.
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Having experience in Oil & Gas/Petrochemical Industry
- Ability to prepare complex legal documents
Candidates applying from the General/EWS category should not be more than 30 years (for Grade A) and 33 years (for Grade A1) as on 30th June 2022. Relaxation to candidates applying from other categories shall apply as per government guidelines.
- Senior Law Officer – Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000
- Law Officer- Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may submit their online application through this link.
- There is no application fee.
- Candidates will be asked for the CLAT 2022 application details on the recruitment portal.
- Candidates should upload the required documents ready at the time of application.
August 14, 2022
In case of any queries, candidates can write at [email protected]