Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Legal Officer.
About Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) is a leading Public Sector Organization and a Group Company of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., in the field of Hydro-carbon processing with a refining capacity of 10.5 MMTPA located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
About the Position
CPCL invites applications from young, self-motivated and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the post of Legal Officer.
No. of Positions
- The Upper Age Limit is 28 years.
- Age relaxation as per the norms applicable.
- General, EWS and OBC – INR 1000/-
- SC / ST / PwBD / ExSM / Women – Nil
- Candidates should have acquired Graduate Degree in Law / LLB or equivalent.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% of marks (or equivalent CGPA and above) in the Graduation.
- Candidate must have minimum 2 years of post-qualification work experience as a Law Officer in a Public Sector Undertaking / Nationalized Bank / Statutory Corporation / Central or State Government Department / Undertaking or Institution / Large Private Sector Organization / Lawyer or Advocate in a reputed Law Firm.
How to Apply?
- Candidates may submit their applications through the link provided at the end of this post.
- The selection shall be made through a Personal Interview to be held in Chennai.
- Candidates will be short-listed for Personal Interviews based on their qualifications, experience and overall suitability.
- Candidates will be appointed on the IDA Pay Scale of 50,000-1,80,000 on basic pay of Rs. 50,000/- in Grade ‘A’ in the Supervisory cadre, subject to medical fitness.
- Besides Basic Pay, the Industrial pattern of DA, HRA, Cafeteria, Conveyance Maintenance, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, LFA (lumpsum) / LTC, Reimbursement of Medical expenses for Self and dependents and other benefits including Superannuation benefits would be provided according to the rules of the Corporation.
- The Cost to Company, including PRP, works out to about 17 lakhs per annum.
- Application Deadline – September 21, 2022
- Last date for deposit of online payment – September 21, 2022
- Tentative date for downloading Admit Card – October 4, 2022
- Tentative date of Online Test – October 16, 2022
For any clarifications, please email at cpcl[at]onlineregistration.org