About the Organization
The Mott MacDonald Group is a consultancy headquartered in the United Kingdom. It employs 16,000 staff in 150 countries. Mott MacDonald is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the world. It was established in 1989 by the merger of Mott, Hay and Anderson with Sir M MacDonald & Partners
- Internship project for 1 month in Management Consulting Division.
- Intern Role – is it the right one for you?
- A Intern profile should be more than just job. We know this and so do you. We aim to give you the experience and technical knowledge you need to progress your career. From the moment you join us, you’ll receive the training you need.
- You will have the opportunity to make a difference; learn more about our Social Outcomes and the difference we can make!
- Did you know that Mott MacDonald are Work180 accredited – which means we actively assist and encourage women to join our team!
- We are looking for flexible and motivated Management Consulting interns with a genuine passion and a desire to make a difference in the world.
- If this describes you, apply today to launch your career at Mott MacDonald.
- To apply for this scheme, you will have less than 12 months experience and have a degree or are expected to achieve one of the following degree disciplines:
- Strategy Consulting
- Management Advisory
- Management Consulting
How to Apply
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!
Fresh Graduates as Associate at Wipro, New Delhi:Apply Now!
Internship Opportunity at Black & Veatch [Stipend ; PPO]:Apply Now!
error: Content is protected !!