Big Tree Entertainment Pvt Ltd owns and operates BookMyShow, India’s leading entertainment destination and one-stop-shop for all out-of-home social needs. The business has grown from a solely online ticketing site for movies through 6,000 screens to end-to-end management of live entertainment gatherings such as music events, live shows, theatricals, sports, and more, all to global standards.
BookMyShow has also developed India’s largest organic movie review and rating engine, as well as driving technology advancements like the m-ticket and Movie Mode, which have impacted tens of millions of users and the industry as a whole.
BookMyShow is also dedicated to society at large through its BookASmile charity program, which provides underprivileged people with entertainment experiences.
BookMyShow Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Product Design Intern|
|Experience||0 – 1 yr|
- Comprehend product briefs and present the ideas/solution to the team under supervision of the design lead
- Document the design process for each feature, such as research findings, ideations, and usability testings, and monitor the impact after the product release
- Create delightful and compelling, user-centered experiences across interfaces – Web and Mobile
- Design elegant flows & interactions for audiences across platforms
- Work closely with product managers, visual designers and front-end engineers to ensure the user goals are met through out the journey
- Analyze heatmap, google analytics and other data to make better decisions to meet user goals
- Suggest interaction design variations to AB test various UI interactions
- Offer creative solutions to product-related design/usability challenges, and expose site usability problems
- Any Graduate from any Stream
- Must have experience in designing customer-facing or consumer oriented website or mobile app
- Must be proficient in Figma.
- Ability to handle data and identify problem areas, further map out the user journey, and break the problems into smaller, actionable steps forward
- Good at problem solving and finding solutions through design with keeping technology and business constraints in mind
- Should be excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly
- Must be extremely pro-active and self starter
- Should be a team player