About the Organization:
IABT (India and Bharat Together) is a non profit organisation that works to tackle the problem of unequal access to opportunity for rural youth in the Western Himalayas. We’re on the lookout for a highly experienced professional to lead the on-ground operations for our rural entrepreneurship programs in Uttarakhand.
Program Management & Strategic Thinking
- Lead the implementation of all programs at IABT
- Be responsible for mobilising the set target of participants for various IABT programs
- Lead the strategy and execution of program expansion in the region of Uttarakhand
- Map the end-to-end process and actionables required before initiating any program implementation
- Plan and strategize implementation of all IABT programs across offline, online & hybrid settings
- Create project plans with clear timelines and targets to be achieved
- Regularly document and report on the progress of the program
Partnerships and Stakeholder Management
- Initiate and/or maintain all program-related partnerships on the ground
- Build relationships and manage stakeholders for all on-ground partnerships
Eye for big picture
- Build and understand alignment between beneficiaries, organisational goals and other key players before and during the implementation of programs
- Identify and communicate real-time challenges, with quick course correction
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Jointly work with the M&E team in designing monitoring and evaluation tools
- Lead the implementation for all data collection processes for program monitoring
- Be the one point of contact for managing all program-related data
- Be responsible for collecting, cleaning and sharing data in the format shared by the M&E team
- Manage a team of 1-2 junior executives for ensuring smooth program implementation
- Manage freelance trainers, consultants or mentors who are responsible for any program deliverables
- Coordinate with the social media and communications team for development of marketing material, impact stories and identifying the right target audience for IABT programs
You must be:
- Someone who enjoys working on field-level implementation
- Research and data oriented
- Comfortable and familiar with the region and communities of Uttarakhand
- Willing to relocate to Uttarakhand and travel across rural areas.
- Comfortable in working and engaging with young people aged 18 – 30 years
- Excited by the possibilities of leveraging technology for creating large scale impact
- Someone who understands the functioning and importance of M&E
- Able to create implementation strategies and project plans
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and be used to taking quick action and decisions
- Able to network and manage critical institutional relationships and partnerships
It would be great if you:
- Come with 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Have prior knowledge and/or experience of working in the fields of livelihoods, entrepreneurship, skill development and/or youth development
- Are curious and a self-starter! At IABT, we encourage discussions, questions and ideas, so bring them with you!
- This is a full-time role and the candidate is expected to relocate to Pithoragarh district.
- However, the selected candidate would work closely with the rest of the team to ensure the effective implementation of our youth programs, and report to the Executive Director.
- The salary range for this position is INR 6-8L (annual CTC), and the expected start date is 1st September, 2022.
How to Apply:
- To apply, please fill the application form HERE
- In case of any queries or difficulties accessing the form, please send an email to [email protected], mentioning ‘Program Manager: Operations Lead’ in the subject line.
- NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR APPLICATION DIRECTLY VIA EMAIL
Multiple Vacancies at KPMG-Public Sector Consulting, New Delhi:Apply Now!
Project Coordinator (Livelihoods) at Rise Against Hunger India (RAHI), Deoghar:Apply Now!
error: Content is protected !!