Deloitte is inviting applications from young legal professionals for the job post of Regulatory Compliance Specialist.
Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory help clients manage strategic, financial, operational, technological, and regulatory risk to enhance enterprise value, while our experience in mergers and acquisitions, fraud, litigation, and reorganizations helps clients emerge stronger and more resilient. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory.
About the Position
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the position of Regulatory Compliance Specialist.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out regulatory research and identify applicable regulations and compliance requirements thereunder to advise clients on their compliance obligations, in all categories of compliance, across a wider range of industries/sectors and for India as well as foreign jurisdictions across the globe.
- Development of Manuals detailing compliance obligations for client’s business operations.
- Support in tracking regulatory changes from time to time as may be applicable to the client’s business operations.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of automated compliance management tools and support in automating compliance content through Deloitte’s Compliance Monitor Tool
- Demonstrate good understanding and knowledge of applicability-related nuances of compliances under different sets of regulations and support in compliance audits/review/risk assessment assignments.
- Support in drafting of compliance framework, processes, SOPs, etc. for domestic as well as global compliance functions.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the client’s business and of generic compliance structures and functions as per the industry practices.
- Support in overall growth and development of regulatory compliance practice.
- Must have more than one of the certifications – LLB/CS/CA/Certified Compliance Professional
- Relevant experience in Regulatory Compliance
- Strong Regulatory research skills and presentation skills
- Strong sensitivity to client’s centricity and reasonably expected deadlines.
- Ability to handle client-facing assignments and build long-term associations with the client
- Strong communications and drafting skills
- Team-player and decent interpersonal communication skills