About Tata Communications:
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India
Tata Communications Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||Tata Communications|
|Post Name||Software Developer|
|Salary||₹ 6. 2 LPA*|
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.)
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs
- performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
- BE/BTech/BCA from CS/ IT/ECE.
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
How to Apply
Junior Engineer[Freshers] Recruitment 2022 at Ford,Chennai:Apply Now
Infosys Off-Campus Recruitment 2022- Associate:Apply Now!
error: Content is protected !!