About the Organization
Intel Corporation, commonly known as Intel, is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature.
- Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- B.E or ME in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering
- Good computer architecture and fundamental knowledge
- Good Software programming skills
- Knowledge of Operating Systems especially Linux
Inside this Business Group
- The focus of Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics (AXG) is to accelerate our execution in strategic growth areas of high-performance computing and graphics. AXG is chartered with delivering high performance computing and graphics solutions (IP, Software, Systems), for both integrated and discrete segments across client, enterprise and data center.
- Our mission is to make zeta-scale computing accessible to every human on the planet by the end of this decade and to entertain, educate and connect billions of people with buttery smooth visual experiences.
Work Model for this Role
- This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
How to Apply
Software Engineer Internship Opportunity at Shadowing.ai [Remote; Stipend]:Apply Now!
Consultant [PQE:0-5] at Deloitte Consulting,Delhi:Apply Now!
error: Content is protected !!