QCI was set up by the Government of India jointly with the Indian Industry represented by the three premier industry associations to establish and operate national accreditation structure and promote quality through National Quality Campaign.
- 6 months (contract basis)
The Project Analysis and Documentation Division (PAD Division) at QCI currently handles numerous voluntary certification schemes cutting across various sectors, ranging from Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Social Compliance, Industry, Regulators, and Personnel Competence.
In order to drive the social compliance related schemes/projects, QCI is seeking a professional with reporting to the PAD Division of QCI to support the development and delivery of the work streams associated with the social compliance sector.
To learn more about the schemes and projects, visit our website: https://qcin.org/project-analysis-and-documentation-division.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The professional will:
- Support the project/sector lead in the operations including but not limited to field visits, and project management for different projects/schemes.
- Support in scheduling meetings with technical expert(s), meetings with key government and other stakeholders.
- Design and handle project/scheme tracker with both physical and financial attributes.
- Draft minutes of meeting, project reports, take-aways.
- Undertake field visits independently and in team with good observational and analytical skills.
- Assist in documentation of evaluation reports, research reports and media briefs.
- Ideate new avenues and support in the business development in overall sector.
Required qualifications, skills and abilities:
- Post-graduate or graduate degree in social sciences (history, sociology, applied social sciences and related disciplines and related streams from a premier university)
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in a front-end role in an executive role in consulting firms, development agencies etc. working in relevant social impact sector with focus areas as accessibility, social sciences research, public policy.
- Knowledge of social sciences research methodology.
- Willingness to travel pan-India with limited supervision
- Demonstrated capabilities in project and stakeholder management
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, research and written communication skills
How to Apply
- To apply for this role, please send your resume to [email protected]. Please keep the subject line of the email as: “Application | Social Impact sector | Applicant Name”.
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification