Are you interested in increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services cloud computing platform by developing Enterprises, Mid Market companies and fast growing startups?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
AMAZON Internet Services Private Limited is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world-class candidates to join its–enterprise business. As an Account Manager for AISPL, your responsibilities will include building and the strategy to increase adoption, and market penetration in Delhi/Noida based accounts to build long-term business and marketing opportunities. This role is based out of Delhi/Gur/Noi
The ideal candidate will possess a business development/sales background that enables them to engage at all levels of a customer and partner organization, including C-levels of the business and IT. He/She will also demonstrate a strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing. He/she should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objectives
Key job responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities: Ø Accelerate customer adoption by identifying specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a value proposition for using Amazon web services cloud computing platform.
- Ø Develop long-term strategic relationships with key companies at the C-levels of Business & IT
- Ø Work closely with the Channels team to ensure that AISPL is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all service lines.
- Ø Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports.
- Ø Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Ø Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing services, infrastructure solutions and architectures.
- Ø Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- Ø Ensure customer satisfaction.
Basic qualifications Ø The right person will possess 8-12 years of experience in IT sales
- Ø Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise accounts.
- Ø Would have consistently exceeded key performance metrics.
- Ø Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Ø Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Ø Strong technical competencies in the areas of cloud computing, data center technologies, web services and enterprise software.
- Ø Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Ø Strong connects and the ability to influence at a senior level.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Preferred qualifications Ø BA/BS degree required. Preferably Engineer / MBA
- Ø A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
Company – AISPL – Delhi
Job ID: A2183095
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.
For Any Query Comment Us In Comment Box