Boeing Careers Recruitment for Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer: It is great opportunity for applicants, who are looking for Boeing Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer in Bangalore location.
Interested applicants can apply for the recruitment drive of Boeing Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer and register through the given below link. The detailed eligibility criteria and the application process of Boeing Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer details are given below.
Here, you will get the information about the recruitment of Boeing Recruitment Drive such as Name of Company, Job Location, Job Role or Profile, Experience or Fresher Required, Year of Passing, Qualification or Eligibility Criteria, and much more.
Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making online applications for Boeing Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer opening in Bangalore location.
Job Summary of Boeing Jobs & Careers Hiring for Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer:
Name of Company: Boeing
Profile: Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer
Boeing Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer Recruitment Drive-Details:
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing India Engineering is currently looking for Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer to join their team in Bangalore, Karnataka. This position will focus on supporting the Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA), Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS) and Boeing Global Services (BGS) business organizations.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration and shall work with the Engineering Manager, Project lead & structural analysts to develop the mechanical designs that will work in defined structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- In this role, the Engineer will work independently with minimum supervision to come up with conceptual and detailed designs based on the requirements. And Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- This position will be located in Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor Or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on matching skillsets
- 0-5 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Good knowledge of New Product development process.
- Knowledge of basics of stress analysis.
- Basic understanding of aircraft certification processes and lifecycle.
- Basic understanding of GD&T
- Knowledge of PDM/PLM tools such as ENOVIA or Team Center.
- Able to verify accuracy of technical and non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis and produces changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 5 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+ 0 to 3 years’ related work experience etc.)
This position does offer relocation within INDIA.
At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing’s values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company’s commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully to apply for the job. All the communications from the organization will be on your registered Email ID. Keep checking your Mailbox for the next round details once CV is shortlisted.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- EngineerVoice platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither have we authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over Seekajob are taken from the career pages of the organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job to avoid any inconvenience.
How to apply Boeing Recruitment Drive for the role of Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer?
Apply Link/Registration Link of Boeing Job & Careers & for More Details: Click Here
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.