Keywords Studios, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 70+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 11,000 employee strength located across 5 continents and 23 countries
The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
Keywords Studios is comprised of many individual brands, all with something unique to offer our clients
The studios are integrated into the Group by Service Line and use the operating systems and tools deployed by those services lines to ensure people and projects can operate across studios and across geographies.
For more info please refer to
• To deliver Compliance QA on any one of the following platforms and its iterations: Microsoft Xbox Sony PlayStation, Nitendo Switch
• Training and mentoring compliance QA Testers
• Build test plans and test strategies to deliver compliance projects
• Consulting and informing any team members on all technical, procedural and project related questions where applicable.
• Assisting leadership in maintaining quality on all deliverables to the client.
• Acting as a secondary point of contact for the project when necessary.
• Pre Vet compliance QA bugs and maintain the bug database workflow.
• Troubleshooting software and hardware related issues on the project and its associated tools.
Scope of the Role:
Experts leverage a wealth of knowledge in various QA disciplines to assist teams in the creation, improvement, and execution of testing efforts
You will often be consulted on how to most effectively conduct testing on a project, while also assisting leadership with improvement and creation of the testing strategy
CQA Experts are team players and immensely curious, they thrive in problem solving scenarios and work alongside the team to come up with effective solutions
Depending on the circumstances, Expert may also be called to draft reports, feedback, or assessments of the products they work on.
Having a very strong and overarching skill set, Experts set the standard for what a tester can achieve
More importantly, as a permanent member of the organization, Experts set the example in accordance with Keywords core values and policies.
As opposed to the role of Senior Tester, Expert Testers focus strictly on creating and maintaining a high-quality bar on their respective projects
Beside the occasional interactions with the support teams, Experts are not typically expected to conduct any administrative tasks such as conflict resolution, employee evaluations, resource requests, etc
That said, Experts wanting to branch into leadership will not be limited in pursuing such skills.
• Proactively solve project issues with the test teams and Lead before they impact the project.
• Make sure the Lead and test teams are aware of project status.
• Administer and enforce the quality and consistency of bugs as required by Keyword process.
TRAINING & COACHING
• Mentor and support all staff
• Help identify areas where training material may need revision.
• Professional, courteous, and regular client contact and hardware manufacturer at a QA level on all projects, as required
• Communicate important project related information directly to the client (when needed and under the approval of the Test Lead), including reports, test cases, bug dumps, where applicable.
• Able to find solutions to client requests when possible.
• Able to decline client requests in an appropriate manner when necessary.
• Able to query the hardware manufacturer when necessary.
• Participate in the conservation of database workflows and process.
• Support the management team in the build requests creation and deployment notifications.
• Create assessments on a product’s health based on compatibility and performance results, when applicable
• Ensure internal project-related knowledge bases are maintained.
• Track submission results and deliver submission information to the teams, when applicable.
• Plan, create and execute project test strategies with the Test Lead.
• Assist in the planning, creation and execution of the project test plan & test cases.
• Constant monitoring and management of bug databases to ensure quality and productivity are up to par.
• Expertly vet, assign and monitor bugs, in the database.
• Primary point of contact for Compliance QA specific questions and concerns raised by teams.
• Participate in the upkeep of Keyword and hardware/software policy, process, and security.
• Lead by example
Assisting Compliance Lead in administrative tasks for the Compliance QA Group, as required.
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
• Compliance QA experience, with strong hold on at least one hardware manufacturer criteria.
• Worked as an expert Compliance QA Tester with 2+ yrs of work experience.
• Strong understanding of games development process.
• Intricate understanding of platform requirements and submission processes for at least 1 gaming platform.
• Experience designing test cases.
• Familiarity with Test Case Management software (e.g
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
• Excellent knowledge of compliance tools.
• Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Highly proactive and shows initiative, while remaining communicative with Compliance QA team.
• Bachelor’s Degree level in Computer Science, or equivalent industry experience.
• Experience with platform/device specific testing tools, such as Xbox Watson, Target Manager, etc
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.
For Any Query Comment Us In Comment Box