This is a remote position.
Rishi Immigration team is seeking a cheerful, and professional full-time Receptionist to join our team! You will be responsible for the first impression of the company by providing a welcoming environment to clients. As team members, we are committed to making someone’s day better through great communication.
- • Answer all incoming calls, and respond to caller’s inquiries in a positive, professional manner
- • Redirect calls to respective departments and take clear, concise messages as required
- • Following up with clients via email or phone
- • Book an appointment for our Immigration Consultants
- • Process payments, generate invoices and send them to clients via email
- • Maintaining a high level of company confidentiality and customer satisfaction
- • Provide administrative support to the office for forms and file management for new and existing clients
- • Maintain the record in the CRM system
- • Help admission team with student’s profile assessment for program/course selection in Canadian Colleges/Universities
- • Managing social media pages will be considered an asset
- • Other related duties, as assigned
• Excellent communication skills
• Must have Bachelor’s degree
• Must have computer/Laptop and smartphone
• Reception experience is not required but is an asset
• Good computer skills
• Professional and Mature
• Has a “Superior Customer Experience” Mentality
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
• Work from home
• Evening shift
• US shift
• Bachelor’s (Required)
• Customer service: 1 year (Required)
• English (Required)
Speak with the employer
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.
For Any Query Comment Us In Comment Box