EY off campus drive 2022/ 2023: Ernst & Young is hiring Associate Analyst through off campus Placement for multiple locations. Candidates from any UG/PG 2021/ 2022/ 2023 batch are eligible for the positions. Details are given below:
EY off campus hiring drive 2022/ 2023
|Company Name||EY- Ernst & Young|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Salary- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last Date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
EY Off campus 2022 drive: Responsibilities
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from Risk Management Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RM rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the Risk Management team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within Risk Management and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
Qualification and Skills Required for EY hiring
- Graduate or PG
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Good negotiation skills and decision-making capabilities
- Experience in a hands-on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems
- Advance Excel knowledge, data visualization knowledge in added advantage
- Good experience of handling large set of data
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Power BI etc. is an added advantage
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
Hiring Process of EY
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment
- Virtual Interview
For Regular Job Updates
About Ernst & Young
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for EY off campus drive 2022/ 2023?
Apply Registration Link: Click here to apply for off campus drive of Ernst & Young
|Associate Analyst||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech: 2021, 2022||Apply Link|
|EY Career Site||Any Graduates/ Post Graduate, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|
Batch Wise Placements
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.
For Any Query Comment Us In Comment Box