Genpact Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Management Trainee | Apply Now
Genpact is hiring for the post of Management Trainee. Students from Any Background can apply for Genpact Off Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Degree||BE / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc ( IT )|
|Batch||2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022|
|Salary||₹ 3.5 to 4.5 LPA* ( Expected )|
|Experience||Freshers ( 0 – 2 years* Experience )|
- Monitor all infrastructure elements (network, cloud, proxy, server, virtualization, end points, voice, Wi-Fi, videoconferencing etc.), raise tickets in the ticketing tool, diagnose the incidents as per SOP and timely update the tickets
- Ensure tickets raised per shift are handled in right time frame as per the SLA commitment and if escalated, as per the defined escalation matrix
- Effectively handover shift status information to the next shift assuming responsibility
- Interface with ISPs/vendors for raising tickets and timely follow up till closure with faster/accurate resolution to maintain system/link availability
- Front-end face for Genpact Infrastructure Team while participating in Incident resolution bridge call
- Participate in Bridge calls with clients for joint troubleshooting of all infrastructure issues
- Follow the defined escalation chart and matrix
- Assist project team in commissioning of new customer and change requests
- Adhere to shift timings and shift handover process
- Assist the Duty Managers to implement/follow up for day-to-day operational tasks
- Graduate in engineering/IT Fluency in English with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate positive attitude, take initiative towards learning and accepting new challenges
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment in all technology domains
- Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems quickly with focus towards customer centricity
- Self-motivated and firm believer in team spirit.
- Can face challenging circumstances with confidence and able to deliver better in stressful environment
- Excellent time management and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of Network protocols and devices (LAN, WAN, Routing, Switching, Firewall)
- Basic understanding of Cloud computing, Windows/Linux Server Technology, Storage, Virtualization and Hardware
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we are calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here, Come be part of our exciting journey!
Apply Now:- Click Here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.