HBC Hiring 2022 | For Trainee, DRM | Apply Now
HBC is hiring for the post of Trainee, DRM. Students from Any Background can apply for HBC Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Post Name||Trainee, DRM|
|Batch||2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022|
|Salary||Up to ₹ 4 LPA ( Expected )|
|Experience||Fresher ( 0 – 2 year* )|
The successful candidate will primarily focus on driving business results through the review of all transactions to determine business loss. The person will highlight anomalies and work towards the betterment of customer experience overall.
- Identify False declines and action accordingly
- Identify anomalies, system issue, errors, fraud trends on the platform and escalate/ raise slack tickets
- Observe customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as account take over, friendly fraud, theft and similar other risks and cancel them from further processing
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
- Coming up with business strategies and process improvements
- A fresher with a degree from any background
- Demonstrate strong skills of communication and analysis
- A team player able to work in different scenarios, shifts and contribute to the team
- Basic skills of MS Office
- Strategic Thinking – Think strategically by clearly anticipating future trends and consequences.
- Drive for Results – Pushes self and others to exceed goals and achieve breakthrough results.
- Recognizes the key actions necessary to achieve results, establishes and communicates the priorities to supervisor, demonstrates persistence in removing barriers to achieving results, and encourages others to do the same.
HBC is a holding company of investments and businesses at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate. It is the majority owner of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion, and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company offering top brands at the best prices.
Both businesses were established as separate operating companies in 2021. HBC also wholly owns Hudson’s Bay, Canada’s preeminent multi-category retailer, as well as SFA, the entity that operates Saks Fifth Avenue’s physical locations, and O5, the operating company for Saks OFF 5TH stores.
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.