- 1. ensure that all housekeepers working with the standards, policies, and protocol state by the management
- 2. Ensure that the housekeeping policies, systems, procedures, and standards are followed by all the staff in working area.
- 3. Make sure all staff maintaining grooming standards, dress code, discipline etc.
- 4. Leading, training and motivating the team to meet quality standards and customers satisfaction
- 5. Ensure continuous training to housekeepers to achieve productivity and efficiency standards
- 6. check the serviceability of all equipment’s in the assigned floor
- 7. check the patient room and ensure that staff has followed the patient room cleaning procedure
- 8. Check the room with check list to ensure the cleaning procedure meets the standards of the establishment in term of cleanliness functionality and aesthetic value.
- 9. Ensure the safety and hygiene of the housekeeping staff
- 10. Check all safety systems on a floor and ensure that any defect is rectified.
- 11. Liaise with security personnel on security matters on the floor
- 12. Follow-up all maintenance orders and sign for work
- 13. Liaise with the housekeeping control desk for patient discharge rooms that needs to be cleaned for allotment and confirm that those rooms have been cleared.
- 14. Liaise with room service for the clearance of room service trays and trolleys
- 15. Execute the pest control schedules on the assigned floors
- 16. To execute the spring cleaning schedules on the assigned floors
- 17. Ensure that the out-order rooms are treated as per procedure
- 18. Report all lost and found and ensure that the prescribed procedures as follows.
- 19. Ensure the proper use care and maintaining of chemical and equipment on duty time
- 20. Notify your manager if you identify any risk or problems in course of your duty time
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹10,000.00 per month
- • Day shift
- • Evening shift
- • Flexible shift
- • Morning shift
- • Night shift
• Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Agra, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• 2-3: 2 years (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 04/08/2022
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.
For Any Query Comment Us In Comment Box