Jaguar Land Rover Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Graduate Software Engineer Trainee | Apply Now
Jaguar Land Rover is hiring for the post of Graduate Software Engineer Trainee. Students from Engineering Background can apply for Jaguar Land Rover Off Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Company Name||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Post Name||Graduate Software Engineer Trainee|
|Branch||CS / IT / Circuital|
|Batch||2020 / 2021 / 2022|
|Salary||Up to ₹ 5 LPA* ( Expected )|
|Experience||Freshers ( 0 – 2 years* Experience )|
Software is at the heart of some of the most complex electrical/electronic engineering we do. In the world of software design and development, a Graduate Software Engineer Trainee (GSET) plays a key role.
Our software engineering graduate rotation program has been designed to be just as inspiring as the cars you’ll help produce. The program is an accelerated program for engineers to develop a broad exposure as well as depth in software engineering through innovative projects, intense technical & leadership trainings and mentorships. You will rotate through different disciplines such as System Requirements, Architecture and System Design, Software Development and System Testing. The idea is to provide exposure to all the various software disciplines along the V-model and provide a full view of JLR’s world of software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering OR related technical field OR equivalent
- Dual degree students with BTECH in Computer Science. Electrical also welcome
- Minimum 6.5 CGPA in bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming and excellent in C and C++
- Have a passion for coding and automotive engineering
- Experience working on AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning is a definite plus
- Knowledge of real-time operating system
- Basic software debugging skills
- Excellent analytical and maths skills
- Creativity and a willingness to learn
- Only those who are currently in the final year of engineering OR who graduated in the current year can apply
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- High level of self-motivation
- Keen interest in technology
Innovative. Trusted. Pioneering. These three qualities have always summed up Jaguar Land Rover. They have been encapsulated within the performance, luxury and excellence of all our products. They are what every person working for us lives and breathes. From creating intelligent hybrids to building driverless vehicles, evolving existing technologies to discovering new energy storage, our ambition for the future of our vehicles and the industry beyond is endless.
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.