KPMG Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Analyst – GDC | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
KPMG Recruitment 2022:- KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services.
In India, KPMG has a client base of over 2700 companies. The firm’s global approach to service delivery helps provide value-added services to clients.
Company Website: www.kpmg.com
Positions: Analyst – GDC
Salary: Best In industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Eligibility Criteria for KPMG Recruitment 2022:
- Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech.
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology / innovations like Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain etc.
- Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
This position is with the GDC Technology Assurance (GTA) team at the Bengaluru and Kochi locations of KPMG Global Delivery Center (KGDC).
The GDC Technology Assurance (GTA) team is comprised of professionals with competencies and experience in conducting IT Audits & Attestation, Risk Assessments of Technology systems and related Business and IT Processes across various Client Industries. The team works with KPMG US member firm.
- Conduct external audit in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
- Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Assist team in completing a quality audit and track deliverable status efficiently.
Experience in testing General IT Controls [GITCs] across the following domains preferred: Access to Programs and Data, Program Development & Changes and Computer Operations across various platforms (OS, Network, DB, Application).
• Experience in testing Automated Controls [ITACs] and configurations preferred.
• Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, HIPAA etc. preferred.
Eligibility Criteria for KPMG Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.
For Any Query Comment Us In Comment Box