The trainer is responsible for the coordination and execution of training for all process associated with Amazon Pay’s Video Know-Your-Customer (V-KYC) vertical. The candidate is responsible for on-boarding and training of all Video KYC makers and checkers and for ensuring that all employees acquire necessary skills to perform the customer verification process. He/she is responsible to evaluate and refine processes and techniques to improve learning, effectiveness and production across all employees associated with customer’s KYC verification process. The role is expected to design and review training content for makers and checkers and execute training sessions in order to ensure that Amazon Pay’s Video KYC process meets RBI guidelines applicable for all PPI (Pre-Paid Instrument) license holders and Amazon’s high bar for customer experience. The candidate will formulate and drive successful training plans and keep records.
Key job responsibilities
• Create training materials and elaborate development programs based on operational needs.
• On-board and train new hires that will execute video-based KYC verification process of customers.
• Deploy necessary training tools, create and update training documents and materials to make them available to new hires, implement process changes and ensure sites adoption of them.
• Drive the execution of all learning related audits, assess the adherence to the process and the development of the new employees during each step of their onboarding journey.
• Adapt training techniques to the profile of the trainee.
• Keep record of all trainings and perform periodic assessment of employees’ skills.
• Improve employees’ skills by using coaching and leadership’s techniques in order to ensure a high performance of employees.
• Applicants must be bilingual with English as a must.
• A graduate with 2-4 yrs. of experience in training on customer facing processes.
• Strong communication skills, ability to speak in front of a group of people.
• Experiences in designing and delivering trainings.
• Possess good analytical skills – detail oriented.
• Use of Microsoft Packages: Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Ensure continuous improvement of learning methods.
• Planning and Organizing Skills.
• Any graduation
• Multilingual experience
• Knowledge of KYC process and related RBI regulations is a plus.
• Demonstrate strong and effective communication and public speaking skills, as well as composure under pressure and professional attitude.
Company – APIPL – Karnataka
Job ID: A1906307
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.
For Any Query Comment Us In Comment Box