Maruti Suzuki Career Graduate Engineer Hiring: Maruti Suzuki is hiring Assistant Manager through All India Graduate Engineer Hiring for multiple locations. Candidates from bachelors and Master degree BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech 2020 batch are eligible for the position. Details and apply link are given below:
Maruti Suzuki Career Graduate Engineer Hiring
|Company Name||Maruti Suzuki|
|Job Location||Rohtak / Gurgaon / Manesar / Pan India|
|Package- CTC||8-10 LPA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Company may withdraw the position any time so Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Candidate should always read job description and details carefully before applying.
Overview of the Maruti Suzuki All India Graduate Engineer Hiring
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, India’s leading passenger vehicle manufacturer, invites application for hiring of young & bright Graduate Engineers passed out from 2020 batch with an industry experience of 12-upto 24 months (post B.E./B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech) as on 30th June 2022.
Eligibility for Maruti Suzuki Graduate Engineer Hiring
- BE / B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (Regular / Full-time only)
- Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical/Electronics, Production, Plastic and Tool & Die
- 2020 only
- 65% or equivalent CGPA (6.5/10) throughout 10th, 12th or Diploma, B.E /B.Tech, M.E /M.Tech
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
Selection Process of Maruti Recruitment
- Online Test (Technical, Aptitude & Psychometric)
- Personal Interview (Technical + HR)
Following would not be eligible
- Part time/correspondence qualification
- Candidates with job changes will not be considered
- Candidates with no experience/Fresher/Currently Unemployed
- Candidate with Color blindness
- Candidates working with MSIL vendors/Dealers/JV/Group Companies
About Maruti Suzuki
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan, is India’s largest passenger car maker. India’s first Company to produce and sell more than a million cars in India in a year, Maruti Suzuki is credited with having ushered in the automobile revolution in the country. The Company, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, was incorporated as a joint venture between the Government of India and Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan in February, 1981. Presently Suzuki Motor Corporation owns equity of 56.2 %. The company stocks are traded at the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Mumbai Stock exchange (BSE).
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
How to Apply for Maruti Suzuki Career Graduate Engineer Hiring ?
Apply Link: Click here to apply
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.
For Any Query Comment Us In Comment Box