Microsoft India Off Campus Internship Program for B.E, B.Tech, BSC, BCA or Related Computer Science Degree for the jobs position as Data Science, Product Technical Manager, Research Interns, Software Engineering Intern. The Under Graduate Students of 2023 Batch as well 2024 and 2025 Batch graduates can apply for the Microsoft Internship Program. The detailed eligibility criteria and Hiring Process of Microsoft Internships are given below.
Microsoft Off Campus Internship Description:
|Job Title||Multiple Postitions|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech or STEM Related /MBA|
|Stipend||High in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Microsoft Interns Description:
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events
Microsoft Technical Program Manager Internship
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree in computer science, engineering, or related field with at least one year remaining after internship.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of computer science fundamentals that affect code implementation and customer experience.
- Some experience building software or technology for customers beyond the classroom environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in feature design and feasibility.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with a strategic orientation.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, particularly in working with remote teams.
- Demonstrated leadership and exceptional cross-team skills.
Microsoft Product Manager Internship
• Currently pursuing an MBA (or equivalent) from a Tier-I management institute in India.
• B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field a plus.
• 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in program management in a technology / product firm is a plus.
• Great communication skills – both oral & written.
• Proven ability to have worked in teams.
Apply Link: Click Here To Register MS Product Manager Intern
Microsoft Data Science Internship
• B.Tech / M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with min. 7/10 CGPA. Batch of 2024. (No backlogs)
• Kaggle score is a plus.
• Experience with R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
• Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus
• Knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET is a plus.
Microsoft Software Engineering Internship
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with minimum CGPA of 7/10. (No Backlogs)
- Should be graduating in the year 2024.
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.