Job Role: Technical Support Analyst
Job Type : Fresher & Experience Both Can Apply
Qualification: Any Graduate
Location : Bangalore/Work From Home
Job Description for Oracle Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022:
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquires via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
- A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationship[s with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- As an Associate Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and value-added resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products.
- Your primary task will be to provide support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means).
- Able to work with general guidance from senior support engineers and management and in some areas, may work independently.
- Ability for effective issue triaging, good handle on debugging skills, responsive attitude and temperament to handle pressure situations is a must.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring Customer events board 24*7
- Acknowledge new events and perform correct categorization of issue.
- Create incident based on the Severity / Impact of the issues.
- Notification of the Incident to the customer via Email or Phone
Eligibility Criteria, Experience and Professional Skills Required
- BA/BS degree is a must.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
Technical Skills set:
- Good understanding of UNIX architecture ()Solaris, Linus)
- Basic understanding of Database concepts & architecture.
- Understanding of terminal services such as SSH, TELNET.
- Understanding of ticketing systems such as Remedy.
- Proven Oral and Written communication skills.
Certification: ITIL / Redhat
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully to apply for the job. All the communications from the organization will be on your registered Email ID. Keep Checking your Mailbox for the next round details once CV is shortlisted.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- Engineer Voice platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over Engineer Voice are taken from the career pages of the organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job to avoid any inconvenience.
How to Apply for Oracle Off Campus Recruitment Drive Hiring for the Profile of Technical Support Analyst Jobs ?