PwC Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Associate | Apply Now
PwC is hiring for the post of Associate. Students from Any Background can apply for PwC Off Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Batch||2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022|
|Salary||₹ 6 LPA ( Expected )|
|Experience||Fresher ( 0 – 2 years* )|
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Any Graduate from any Stream
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 155 countries with over 284,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Content on this page has been prepared for general information only and is not intended to be relied upon as accounting, tax or professional advice. Please reach out to your advisors for specific advice.
PwC Off Campus Hiring 2022. | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires.
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.