Urgently hiring in Leading Bank for the post of Customer Relationship Executive in Delhi-NCR.
A Customer Relationship Manager is a professional who aids in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships, both within a company as well as with outside clients. They seek out new business opportunities for their clients while advising them on products or services that best fit their needs.
Relationship Managers build and maintain relationships with clients and partners. They give clients personalized advice, build rapport and provide quick responses to their inquiries. Relationship Managers analyze the companies communication strategy, negotiations and contracts to identify trends that can improve organizational procedures.
Here are examples of Relationship Manager duties:
• Build and improve relationships with customers, key suppliers and partners.
• Review company practices to ensure clients get maximum satisfaction from their purchases.
• Identify potential opportunities and inform the sales team to follow up.
• Educate and inform clients about the companies products, services and special offers.
• Attend to client complaints and resolve issues promptly.
• Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and recommend ways of improving client satisfaction.
• Work with internal departments to ensure company meets clients expectations.
• Oversee customer relationship management system.
Experience Minimum 2 Years.
Education:-Graduates or Post Graduates both can apply
Location:- DELHI/NCR, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, Gurugram.
Salary:- 2.00 Lacs to 3.50 Lacs per annum
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.
For Any Query Comment Us In Comment Box