Trellix Off Campus Drive : Trellix Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Quality Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Software Quality Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 1 year|
About Trellix :
Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye Security offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, and nation-state grade threat intelligence. With this approach, FireEye Security eliminates the complexity and burden of cybersecurity for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyberattacks. Our security portfolio protects customers across endpoints, infrastructure, applications, and in the cloud. For more information, please visit www.fireeye.com.
Job Description :
Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished material or product. Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment. Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment, conducts quality assurance tests, and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of, and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications. May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control, and/or research and development as they apply to quality control. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Role and Responsibility :
- Analyzing the Requirements and Functional Specifications
- Participating in preparing Test Plans and Test Cases
- Preparing Test Data and Test Environment to execute the Test Cases
- Executing the Test Cases and Raising defect giving mandatory information about the defect to developers
- Build effective and maintainable automation scripts and frameworks
- Executing the automation regression release on release and raising defects if any
- Build and have good understanding of the Test processes
- Status Reporting in timely manner and highlighting any risks/issues
- Work effectively with senior engineers within and across the Business Unit
Education and Skills :
- 0 – 1 years of experience in QA and automation(preferably Python)
- Knowledge and/or experience in Restful APIs, Selenium, SQL and Networking basics
- Experience in working on Unix/Linux environment.
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills
- Passion for quality with customer focus
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Familiar with Virtualized environments like VMware, Dockers etc
- Hands-on experience working on AWS and Boto3 is a plus
How To Apply Trellix Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.