Zebra Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Software Engineer | Apply Now
Zebra is hiring for the post of Software Engineer. Students from Any Background can apply for Zebra Off Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Batch||2020 / 2021 / 2022|
|Salary||₹ 5 – 7 LPA ( Expected )|
|Experience||Fresher ( 0 – 2 years* )|
- Establishes requirements for less complex design projects
- Works on Completing all phases of Software engineering design projects
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results
- Works with latest technologies and new approaches
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Quantitative and problem solving skills
Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) empowers organizations to thrive in the on-demand economy by making every front-line worker and asset at the edge visible, connected and fully optimized. With an ecosystem of more than 10,000 partners across more than 100 countries, Zebra serves customers of all sizes – including 94% of the Fortune 100 – with an award-winning portfolio of hardware, software, services and solutions that digitize and automate workflows.
Supply chains are more dynamic, customers and patients are better served, and workers are more engaged when they utilize Zebra innovations that help them sense, analyze and act in real time. In 2021, Zebra expanded its industrial automation portfolio with its Fetch Robotics acquisition and increased its machine vision and AI software capabilities with the acquisitions of Adaptive Vision and antuit.ai.
Zebra Off Campus Hiring 2022. | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires.
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.