Online applications are invited from engineering students for the Technical Consultant Internship at Adobe, Bangalore.
Adobe Inc., originally called Adobe Systems Incorporated, is an American multinational computer software company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Transfers business requirements into technical specs and provides technical implementation solution and recommendations,
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on marketing cloud, commerce cloud and integrate with other systems,
- Define implementation processes, and standard methodologies,
- Provide Implementation consultancy, Customer Assistance and post-implementation support,
- Utilize big data and cloud technologies to program for custom solutions,
- Attend regular scrum events or equivalent and provide update on the results.
- Pursuing BE/B.Tech degree,
- Good understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a good understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate,
- Exposure to PHP, Python, PySpark or related libraries and cloud tech (AWS/Azure etc),
- Exposure to Java, web development experience, other Content Management system experience,
- Application development, distributed application development and Internet/Intranet based database applications.
- Solid understanding on Database, SQL queries on any one database.
- Good communication skills both written & verbal.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification of the Technical Consultant Internship at Adobe, Bangalore.
Image taken from here.
The post Technical Consultant Internship at Adobe, Bangalore: Apply Now! appeared first on CSE NoticeBard.
About Engineer voice
Engineer Voice is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives at no cost.
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.
For Any Query Comment Us In Comment Box